Monday 30 June 2014

1. NYC High Definition eyeliner

Posted by heather at 06:00

I start my blog with this eyeliner, because that is one of my favourite makeups. This is an indigo blue eyeliner from NYC. I bought it for Ł1,45, which I think is so cheap. It writes that is stays for 24h, but I tell you that it's more. Once I worked 12 hours in the restaurant, where I worked, then I went to a wedding to be a waitress, which was 8 hours more, then I went home, and I get it off like I put it on. The brush is a bit hard and big, that's why the makeup is a bit difficult with it, but it's fine for this result. So let's show you some picture.

I give 9 points for this eyeliner.

Tell me your opinion about this make up. Do you like it? Why? I'm waiting for your answers.

xoxo: heather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Heather make-up Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting