Sunday 29 June 2014

1. Welcome

Posted by heather at 02:40
Hi my dear readers.

I know that there are more and more new beauty blogs, so you should ask me, why am I making a new one. The answer is that I love everything, which is makeup, fashion, style or shopping. 
I want to tell you the best offers, I want to show you my new clothes or makeups, or I want to tell you what I think about some products, but first I want to tell you something about me.

Name: Heather
Age: 19
City: London
Favourite makeup: Nail polishes
Favourite brand: L'Oreal
Favourite parfume: Britney Spears- Midnight Fantasy
Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: Red (originally brown)
Favourite series: Desperate Housewives, How I met with your mum

I think these are the most important things, what you need to know about me. If you have any question, don't be shy, ask me. 


xoxo: heather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Heather make-up Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting